Monday, December 3, 2007

Parade of Parenthetical Statements

Well, here it is, then. I am planning on writing an entry every day, damnit. I want to review things and basically just write whatever I please, so just deal with it, buddy. As a demonstration of good faith, here is a spontaneous review of my plugged up ear: It sucks. Expect more florid literary output in the near future as I turn a critical eye on the pertinent daily furniture of my life (on which I always stub my toe and over which I trip ((hot damn, look at that steadfast refusal to end a sentence in a preposition, even when writing for an informal purpose {I think the third parenthetical statement within a parenthetical statement within a parenthetical statement should get the ornate-looking bracket things, so the order is ")" "))" and "}."}))).

No comments: